Thursday, October 7, 2010

#2 : stuff that I really-really wanted to have since I know it!

item no#1
polaroid 600
since the day I heard the song by oh chentaku-polaroid. 
when i have a money from my saving, I will buy..when I...when I...


item no#2
lomo camera

when I have enough money to buy this lomo, I will buy it..I will..I will....


item #3
macbeth wallister fuck cancer

haiish...when I...when I.........................................??????


since the day I know you guys, I fall in love with you..please come to me..I want to own you!. give me a chance. I know all this item are fuckin cheap to you guys, but for me to afford this three items above. huh and haishh...for those who already have all of this which is the answer is yes, just appreciate what you guys get. because I dont get it....aduh.. I will..I will...... 

1 comment:

  1. Polaroid tu dkt mudah.com ada rm250. macbeth vegan i ada la. smart gila kan fuck cancer tu.

    ReplyDelete