Saturday, October 9, 2010

personal

typically, my writing is ain't about personal. Out of my life. I did not post something related into my life( directly ). But, 'masa berlalu tanpa ku menyedari'. I do write something about my life. I share something about my life. It's become more personal right now. If i want to questioning why, I did not have the reasons to give to. But i do believe in writing we can write anything we want to write about ( tapi beragak-agak la jugak ya ). We do not want to abuse or harm someone or some group of people on our writing. Rather than mocking, try to educate people on writing. It's more positive yow!. And I F love the idea of being positive!. Owh ya, I just accomplished my 2 weeks posting at Poliklinik Beruas,Perak. owh my..I really-really miss my new friends there:(  too bad, It's just 2 weeks. Thanks guys, I'm having much fun with all of you than been practical there!.haha. and I love  that!.

No comments:

Post a Comment