Wednesday, October 20, 2010

#6 : let's talk about being positive, can we?

I'm not the perfect/ best person to give an advise to someone, but this is what I do. I keep on say this and this. that and that. whatever I see negative I will say NO, it's wrongdoing to do. walk off, just F walk off. we all know drugs, alcohol, smokes is bad for our health. when we are in a world where people are much think about getting/making money. when we are in a world where people are much think about power, which is the world is now! what we are as a human being do about that?. are we just the same, suffocating for the sake of power and wealth. for me, frankly, I can't run 100% being out of the world wanted me to be. I can't easily get rid off the what are the media told us to believe. but I'm F try man, what I'm trying to prove is, there's nothing to prove!. we are all human being man..power madness is sucks. when human get power, they got everything, they started think about having the world. they started to plan to cut down the tree and build the skyscrapers, they started to discriminate other people and make them feel sucks about being poor. ever thinking why most of the schizophrenia/mental retarded cases are from the poor family?. I mean not really because of that reason(poor) then they will become schizo, schizo is just like another sickness. It can be happen to everyone. It's just one of the reasons and epidemiology I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment