Sunday, October 3, 2010

diy

writing and have your own blog is not easy, for those who are keep continue on your writing, I salute you guys. Keep on writing because on writing, we leave something for the future. BTW, turbulent succulent funzine#2 is out  now. yeah, I know this shitty zine is unknown in this fuckin scene. but, we(me and tira) keep writing because zine is our passion. But, I feel sad for this second publish. It is because I can't give 100% commitment on posting zine due to my kinda busy on practical and assignment. urhh. damn. so disappointed with myself. to my friends who is already sms me for this zine, I really-really sorry I can't make it right now. I will post it sooner or later. I will never forget that. promise.
ok, lately I do read some people blog, and I do think ' hey, why don't I write on my blog too' . I do have my own blog called imanginasiterikut.bs. That shitty blog has been use for long period. so, I make this new blog for my writing to be put on.xhhymx.bs. yes, it's clearly that hhym is stand for hari-hari yang mendatang. For those who ? what is X's to be put at the first and last. I will say it shown that I'm practice what it is in straight edge. Caution yow, but I'm not straight edge ya. I'm just a kids who want to living in healthy and positive life.


(titik noktah)

No comments:

Post a Comment